To create a solid foundation, Histolab (a subsidiary of Medians ltd) has researched and created its flagship product, SRGF H1 Complex. This compound is present in most of the brand’s products.
So what is SRGF H1 Complex? What are the benefits of SRGF H1 Complex? How to use SRGF H1 Complex? These questions will be answered in this article. Moreover, we will explain a few more ways that Histolab products work.”
1. SRGF H1 Complex
The active ingredient SRGF H1 was researched by the parent company of Histolab – Medians, and is registered with patent number 10-1679310. This active ingredient is the foundation present in most of their skincare products.
Histolab also has hair care products, but SRGF H1 is a product specifically for skincare. SRGF stands for “Skin Rebirth Growth Factor” – skin regeneration growth factor, which is a form of biological peptide that can promote the production of collagen and elastin. These are two important components in the skin structure. They are primarily responsible for maintaining elasticity and reducing the signs of skin aging.
The ingredients of SRGF H1, as announced by Histolab, include:
- EGF – Epidermal Growth Factor.
- SCF – Stem Cell Factor.
- PGF – Placental Growth Factor.
- Nicotinoyl hexapeptide-44 is a product obtained from the reaction of niacin and hexapeptide-44. It has antioxidant effects.
- BFGF – Basic Fibroblast Growth Factor.
In addition, SRGF H1 Complex also contains other ingredients such as peptides, niacinamide, rose extract, chamomile extract, centella asiatica extract, hyaluronic acid and other nutrients.
2. Dual action in some Serum Histolab products
2.1 What is Skin Brightening and Skin Whitening?
When analyzing Histolab Vita C Complex Ampoule, also known as Histolab 47 serum, I found that the ingredients contain both whitening and brightening functions! Therefore, I will analyze these two concepts for you:
- Skin Brightening means to brighten the skin. The way it works is to fade dark spots, brown spots, and freckles. In other words, it removes the damage that has been manifested on the surface of the skin.
- Skin Whitening means to whiten the skin. This method aims to reduce the production of melanin, which is a pigment that gives skin its color. This process also includes helping cells fight against aging, inflammation, and environmental damage.
A simple analogy is a dirty floor with footprints. You have to vacuum and mop the floor, which is Brightening. But to prevent the dirt from recurring, you have to make everyone take off their shoes at the door, and wipe their feet clean before entering the house. This is Whitening, which is to address the root cause of the problem.
2.2 What is skin moisturizing, two concepts in moisturizing
When analyzing Histolab Hyaluron Complex Ampoule | Histolab 62 serum, I found that this product moisturizes the skin using two methods: Moisturizing and Hydrating. Specifically, these two concepts are as follows:
- Moisturizing is a method of retaining moisture on the surface of the skin. The most common way is to protect the oil layer on the surface of the skin from being lost, and prevent water molecules from evaporating into the environment. Using moisturizers, oils, and lotions are ways to help moisturize the skin.
- Hydrating focuses on providing water to the cells inside the skin, helping them to be healthy and elastic. Drinking enough water, using products that contain hydrating ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, glycerin, snail secretion filtrate, moisturizing serums, or moisturizing masks are ways to help hydrate the skin.
You can imagine that watering a plant is Hydrating, and then covering the plant’s roots with a layer of straw to prevent water from evaporating, which is Moisturizing.
3. Always improve the product
During the product development process, Histolab has announced a number of health-friendly changes, as well as a few notes for users when purchasing products.
Specifically, from February 2, 2020, Histolab has changed the fragrance ingredients to natural ingredients. This helps to increase the gentleness of the product, reduce the incidence of allergies and irritation when used.
For more details, please see the direct announcement of the company here.
Until now, this has been completed, and the new products are now also using the new standard for these gentle ingredients.
The second is the change in the rationality of some raw materials leading to changes in the finished product. This comes from the Histolab’s raw material suppliers, who sometimes have changes. Or in other cases, the suppliers change the production method, extraction, so there are some ingredients that change the characteristics such as color, smell,…
For example, the announcement of the color change of products containing Azulene, specifically the Histolab Azulene Complex Ampoule | Histolab 72 serum bottle.
The color of products containing Azulene can change from blue to pale yellow. This is due to the difference in Ph concentration and temperature in the distillation methods. This color change does not affect the efficacy of the product.
You can see the analysis of the Histolab Azulene Complex Ampoule | Histolab 72 serum containing up to 72% azulene, which is very effective for those with acne, pimples, and eczema.